Canadian Case Law Access: Update & Trial
Several Canadian case law sources are no longer available via our LexisNexis subscription. They include:
- All Canada Weekly Summary & Judgments
- All Canadian Digests (multiple source file)
- Canadian Criminal Cases
- Canadian Labour Arbitration Summaries & Judgments
- Canadian Patent Reporter
- Caselaw Canada (multiple source file)
- Dominion Law Reports
- Labour Arbitration Cases
- Weekly Criminal Bulletin & Judgments
During the next two weeks, the Library will have temporary online access to these and other titles via BestCase, a Canada Law Book database. Trial access will expire on April 22, 2008. During this time, the Library will be assessing how to best provide long-term access to such sources. If you'd like to provide feedback, please contact Janice Adlington, e-Resources Librarian.
For a complete list of Canadian case law sources currently available at McMaster, please consult our How to Find Canadian Case Law guide. Print, online and trial coverage are noted.